i need some help on gift ideas for my fiance(sp...i have no idea what to get her and i am the worst shopper to be placed on this planet???
i need some help on gift ideas for my fiance(sp...i have no idea what to get her and i am the worst shopper to be placed on this planet???
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
A vacuum cleaner or iron is always a good start.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
yeah would be good but wouldnt need it until a few more years [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
lol! And thus begin the agonizing road to divorcedom!
[ QUOTE ]
lol! And thus begin the agonizing road to divorcedom!
[/ QUOTE ]
I have given both to my wife for Christmas in the past and we've been married for almost nine and a half years.
Also given her cookware, coffee maker, etc.
All depends on the woman and how self-absorbed they are.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Spa treatment is nice
Gift certificate for manicure
Camera is nice (she can take pictures of you 2, memories...)
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I think it depends on how long you've been together too. You probably don't want to get someone you've only been dating for a few months or a few years cookware.
Massage/spa gift certificates are good, jewelry, perfume, or you could go the romantic route (and lower cost) and design a special day that you and her spend together in which you plan some things that you both enjoy, or visit places that you have memories from and create new ones, taking pictures along the way.
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
[censored]...is that all women ever think about jewelry...only god knows how much $$$$ i have already spent on that stuff
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
it was just a standard response lol....but the whole spa thing is a good idea...if you are in this area, Bellagose is a great place.
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Bookmarks